Sunday went by easier/faster than Saturday. There was a nap, ice cream sandwiches & a Damgoode pizza pie. We watched the latest ep of True Blood, too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sick of house sitting now. It makes me feel...I don't even know. Stunted? As I've mentioned before, the commute is sick. I hate it! I can't really settle in at my place or their place because I feel I need to return to whichever one I'm not at. I don't feel up to working on my blogs, I am tired, and I miss my own bed. Kickboxing exhausts me, so I don't cook. We haven't gone grocery shopping properly anyway, so we're without food, which means a lot of take-out, which is bad for the pocketbook. My schedule is just so stupid, I can't get my Berings Strait. Ay yi yi. Stop whining, I know. It'll be over in a couple of days. CAN'T WAIT. All I can say is "Hang in there!" to ATM (for putting up with me) and to Omar Little & Lucy (who miss their mommy SO BAD).
Camping this weekend!
POST-LUNCH UPDATE: Me & ATM went out to lunch. When we were finished, I went to the restroom to wash my hands. I lost my silver ring whilst drying my hands! I mean, I'm a little saddened by my loss, but, too, I found that ring on the street AND it must mean that I'm losing some weight for it to keep slipping off my finger so easy. It's more sweet than bitter. Finders keepers!
I FORGOT: I finally scored some purple tights! Picked up some magenta ones, too. This is a BFD!
No comments:
Post a Comment